using a revocation certificate

Juergen Stohr stohr@lpr.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de
Thu Feb 8 13:59:01 2001

--Dxnq1zWXvFF0Q93v

Hi,

I have the following problem:
I would like to revoke my public key, that was sent to a keyserver. I
tried to mail the certificate (generated with  "gpg --output revoke.asc
--gen-revoke stohr") to the keyserver (subject ADD). But this server
answered with the following message:

Key block in add request contained no new
keys, userid's, or signatures.
Your key block contained 1 format errors,
which were treated as if the erroneous elements
hadn't been part of your submission.
The errors were outside of any PGP public key;
maybe you didn't send a public key block at all.
Anyway, the last error encountered was:
Key block corrupt: signature without key

Now my question is:
How do I get this key (0AF6E9EE) out of the keyservers?

  Juergen

--Dxnq1zWXvFF0Q93v

--Dxnq1zWXvFF0Q93v--