Can't verify key

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Thu Feb 15 09:51:10 2001

On Tue, 13 Feb 2001, George Sinclair wrote:

> File to check signature against [quintuple-agent-1.0.0.tar.gz]:
> Signature by unknown keyid: 0xBC185AB3
So get this key: gpg --keyserver horowitz.surfnet.nl --recv-key BC185AB3 And when you then do a gpg --check-sigs, you will notice a signature by Gregor Longariva whos key is in turn signed by me. This should give you some indication that it might be the correct key. Werner -- Werner Koch <wk@gnupg.org> GNU Privacy Guard (http://www.gnupg.org) Free Software Foundation Europe (http://www.fsfeurope.org) [Please see X-* mail header for OpenPGP key info]