make check - test skipped

ken_i_m ken_i_m@elegantinnovations.com
Mon, 01 Jan 2001 11:42:29 -0700

Hi:

First time with GnuPG. Downloaded gnupg-1.0.4.tar.gz and applied the
gnupg-1.0.4.security-patch1.diff. The only flag I passed was ./configure
--disable-nls. While running make check near the end of the list of PASS
foo I get:
"expect" needed but not found - test skipped
Then a couple more pass foo, pass bar then:
All 24 tests passed

Thank you,

I think, therefore, ken_i_m