Key generation: Batch mode

Stephan Stapel stephan.stapel@tu-clausthal.de
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 00:44:03 +0100

Dear developers of GnuPG!

I tried the batched key generation which works really fine (win32) apart
from an error message that the last+1 line is too long (it is actually an
empty line). What I would like to know is whether this feature can be used
"safely" in custom-programs interfacing gnupg. In 'details' it is mentioned
that this feature is experimental.
The second question/ suggestion I have is: Could you introduce a new status
output? I only get GOOD_PASSPHRASE (4 times). Is it possible to state a
KEYRING_CREATED or something like this to better control the batch
processing? This would be really nice!

regards,

Stephan