rsa keys

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 09:43:25 +0100

Can you please create a test keypair and send it to me? Werner -- Werner Koch <wk@gnupg.org> GNU Privacy Guard (http://www.gnupg.org) Free Software Foundation Europe (http://www.fsfeurope.org) [Please see X-* mail header for OpenPGP key info] -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org