SCP with SSH1 for Win32

Carl-Eric Menzel Carl-Eric Menzel <calle@bitforce.com>
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 10:23:45 +0100

MindTerm is a GPLed SSH client written in Java that can do normal logins, scp and tunneling. It used to be available at www.mindbright.se, and I think it's still there. Click on "English" first, then "Technology" and then it should show up somewhere. -- Carl-Eric 'Calle' Menzel -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org