Problems with compilation

Piotr Kasztelowicz pekasz@lodz.ptkardio.pl
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 09:28:25 +0100 (MET)

On Tue, 9 Jan 2001, Werner Koch wrote:

> > make: gcc: Command not found
>
> Hmmm, check the Makefile whether you can change the compiler or
> just try "make CC=cc". I don't know much about hks but I noticed
> that most newbies to this software had problems.
Thanks Werner - the path to gcc in Makefile has been not specyfied - if I had add fullpath as /usr/local/bin/gcc compilation has gone correct Many Thanks Piotr --- Piotr Kasztelowicz <Piotr.Kasztelowicz@lodz.ptkardio.pl> [http://www.am.torun.pl/~pekasz] -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org