Key Validity/Trust problems

Johan Lundberg p99jlu@physto.se
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 13:55:03 +0100 (CET)

Hello.

I might be wrong, but I think the option --trusted-key does
what you want.

# man gpg|grep -e --trusted-key -A 7
--trusted-key long key ID
                 Assume  that  the  specified  key (which must be
                 given as a  full 8 byte key ID) is as  trustwor-
                 thy  as one of your own secret keys. This option
                 is useful if you don't want to keep your  secret
                 keys  (or  one of them) online but still be able
                 to check the validity of a given recipient's  or
                 signator's key.

/Johan Lundberg

-- Råggatan 2. 2tr http://www.johanl.net ICQ: 38425619 11859 Stockholm +46(0)8-6422348 p99jlu|at|physto.se B847 687B 8971 0AAC 1C29 DBA1 AB5F 664F D3A0 A0E5 -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org