[PGP-USERS] PalmTracker Update: OpenPGP

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 10:51:10 +0100

Afaik, this is based on Tom Zerucha's opgp implementation and he might still be responsible for this. See GnuPG's THANKS file for his address. Werner -- Werner Koch <wk@gnupg.org> GNU Privacy Guard (http://www.gnupg.org) Free Software Foundation Europe (http://www.fsfeurope.org) [Please see X-* mail header for OpenPGP key info] -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org