Using gpg with Outlook/Outlook Express

Ajay Bansal Ajay_Bansal@infy.com
Tue Jul 3 21:22:01 2001

Has anyone compiled & installed the tool in g-data.de ?

I tried compiling it but ig gives so many errors!!!! Seems to be some
problem in C++ files.. I am not very good at VC++... can anybody help
me?

-----Original Message-----
From: Werner Koch [mailto:wk@gnupg.org]
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2001 1:06 PM
To: gnupg-users@gnupg.org
Subject: Re: Using gpg with Outlook/Outlook Express

 || On Mon, 2 Jul 2001 11:38:52 -0700
 || "Julia A. Case" <julie@MageNet.com> wrote:=20

 jac> read thier email...  Is there anyway that I can make gpg (which
seems to have a=20
 jac> win32 port) work with these mailers?  Mainly so they can
sign/verify email, but=20

Try http://www.winpt.org which is a general tool like the one from
NAI.

Or http://www.g-data.de/gpg/download.html which is a plug-in for
Outlook.  I am not sure whether it works with OE.  The web pages and
the instructions are in German.

Ciao,

  Werner

--=20