effects and incompatibilities between GPG1.0.6 and PGP CKT 06

Johan Wevers johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl
Sun Jul 8 19:47:01 2001

pplf wrote:

> For info, PRZ has asked PGP users to not use these CKT versions for
> compatibility reasons.
If that's his only argument I'd say that's a non-issue. The NAI versions did also have compatibility issues, especially on non-win32 platforms, even when PRZ was still with NAI.
With me, much more than the closed-source pgp 7.xx versions. -- ir. J.C.A. Wevers // Physics and science fiction site: johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl // http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html PGP/GPG public keys at http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/pgpkeys.html