effects and incompatibilities between GPG1.0.6 and PGP CKT 06

Johan Wevers johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl
Wed Jul 11 20:17:02 2001

Len Sassaman wrote:

> There's plenty of security reasons for not using CKT.
Please elaborate on them. There are certainly much more reasons not to use NAI versions > 6.5.8, and being closed source is of course by far the most important one. But because pgp CKT is a windoze-only version I prefer gnupg or pgp 2.6.3ia, who work on all platforms I use. -- ir. J.C.A. Wevers // Physics and science fiction site: johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl // http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html PGP/GPG public keys at http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/pgpkeys.html