Semi-off-topic - Netiquette ?

Peter Lavender plaven@ozemail.com.au
Tue Jul 17 11:51:02 2001

* Toxik - Fabian Rodriguez (Fabian.Rodriguez@Toxik.com) wrote:

> I'd like to know if there's any netiquette guide for mail encryption ? For
> example, how to publish your public key, why sending and encrypted email in
> the first post is "rude"... ? It's for a (very) general-public guide we are
This sounds like what I have been after. I've read the manual and have read a web of trust doc somewhere that espouses the virtue of having the public key info (my key is already on a keyserver) available publicly like in your signature, but what do I put in there? Finger print? Key ID? How is that benefical? Thanks... -- Peter Lavender Eternally confused!