Error with SimpleSecure

Johan Wevers johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl
Sun Jul 29 12:34:01 2001

Weihan Leow wrote:

> Also, since I'm going to be sending myself submissions signed by my own
> pub key, is it safe to delete the secring.gpg file off the server?
_Signed_ with your pubkey? You sign things with your secret key, and decrypt the signature with the public key. So this will not work. If you plan to send yourself messages encrypted with your pubkey this couold work. -- ir. J.C.A. Wevers // Physics and science fiction site: johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl // http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html PGP/GPG public keys at http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/pgpkeys.html