Mail clients

nitronec@enjoy-unix.org nitronec@enjoy-unix.org
Sat Jun 9 10:40:02 2001

I think you should use XFMail (it's the MUA I'm using). See http://xfmail.slappy.org for more information. There's also a team working on a GTk+ port, called Archimedes (actually, it works under X11). See http://archimedes.sourceforge.net for more information. I don't know how Mutt is (I never used it). May it's better. But XFMail is good, too :). -- A la bonne votre ! Nitronec, l'Astronaute de Service