Config.status on OS X

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Tue Jun 12 08:35:01 2001

 || On Mon, 11 Jun 2001 18:49:58 -0400
 || Gordon Worley <redbird@rbisland.cx> wrote:

 gw> Okay, I'm having some trouble with getting gpg to work on OS X.
 gw> 1.0.4 and 1.0.5 worked fine with a patch, which I've posted below.

It is known that the sed is broken on Mac OS X

 gw> diff -r -u -u gnupg-1.0.5/config.status gnupg-1.0.5-modified/config.status

config.status is a created file and therefore this patch does not make
much sense :-(

Someone should fix such basic Unix tools.  I slowly get the impression
that Mac OS X is worser than Ultrix.

Ciao,

  Werner