pine+GPG

Mark Weaver mdw1982@epix.net
Thu Jun 14 02:07:01 2001

Daniele,

Pine and gpg work great together when interfaced with pgpenvelope. I'm
using this setup right now and I couldn't be happier. It's very easy to
setup and get going. Email me off list and I'll see that you get all the
files you need to set it up on your machine.

--

Mark
*****

"what knowledge I have managed to accumlate over the years
at times becomes obscured and even hidden amidst the vast
emotional onslaught of my children. You never finish being a parent.  :)"