compiling GnuPG 1.0.6 on Solaris 8

Remco Post r.post@sara.nl
Thu Jun 14 14:02:01 2001

> || On Wed, 13 Jun 2001 17:55:31 +0200
> || Remco Post <r.post@sara.nl> wrote:
>
> rp> "../include/ttyio.h", line 27: undefined or not a type: tty_printf
>
> As written in the announcement, there is a small bug in this file:
> Goto this line and add the missing parenthesis right after tty_printf.
>

> --
> Werner Koch Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur
> g10 Code GmbH et non datur, nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est.
> Privacy Solutions -- Augustinus

Hi, thanks, that halped a bit. I found another problem in the Makefile in cipher. the default uses on line 145: DYNLINK_MOD_CFLAGS = -DIS_MODULE -shared -KPIC With SUN cc this does not work, lots of complaint, errors, not the disired results. What does work is: DYNLINK_MOD_CFLAGS = -DIS_MODULE -G -KPIC I'll have to see wether or not the resulting code does indeed work (it compiled with a few warnings), but at least the make is successfull, including the make check. -- Met vriendelijke groeten, Remco Post SARA - Stichting Academisch Rekencentrum Amsterdam Facility Management Tel. +31 20 592 8080 Fax. +31 20 668 3167 "I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the computer industry. Not that that tells us very much of course - the computer industry didn't even foresee that the century was going to end." -- Douglas Adams