Upgrade from 1.0.4 to 1.0.6

Hideki Saito hideki@allcity.net
Tue Jun 19 10:34:01 2001

Here's a simple solution to this:

1. Uninstall existing RPM package of GnuPG 1.0.4
2. Compile and install GnuPG 1.0.6 you've downloaded.

The problem is probably because RPM is putting the binary into
/usr/bin while makefile places it somewhere else. And since your
PATH settings refers /usr/bin first, GnuPG 1.0.4 (RPM package one)
is recognized.