Upgrade from 1.0.4 to 1.0.6

Hideki Saito hideki@allcity.net
Tue Jun 19 10:40:01 2001

>> Mandrake's GPG is a RPM package but there is no 1.0.6 RPM package yet.
>
>there must be ; i installed GnuPG 1.0.6 using Mandrake's software/package
>manager ...
>it lists all available/installable packages on the server you select from the
>list, you
>mark the packages you want and that's it.
Just to follow-up... Just in case you need newest RPM package as soon as possible...this way, no need to wait until you can find the RPM package (or when you have a dependency problem) As far as I can see, this particular package manager's quick, but you'll experience some delays for some other distributions. The SPEC file for the RPM is included in GnuPG distribution, under the directory scripts. You can easily build do-it-yourself RPM using it. (rpm -ba gnupg.spec, provided that you have your build environment configured correctly) -- Hideki Saito mailto:hideki@allcity.net PGP KeyID: 0x105D2549 9EEA 558C 99B3 26CC F68E C588 E153 0DF9 105D 2549