Upgrade from 1.0.4 to 1.0.6

ChingChe_Chen@asus.com.tw ChingChe_Chen@asus.com.tw
Wed Jun 20 03:31:02 2001

Thanks every one!

I've downloaded 1.0.6 RPM and installed it, the GPG just work fine!

Ching-che Chen

-----Original Message-----
From: Werner Koch [mailto:wk@gnupg.org]
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 3:42 PM
To: ChingChe Chen
Cc: gnupg-users@gnupg.org
Subject: Re: Upgrade from 1.0.4 to 1.0.6

 || On Tue, 19 Jun 2001 13:01:19 +0800
 || ChingChe_Chen@asus.com.tw wrote:

 cc> like to upgrade to 1.0.6. I downloaded GPG tar ball and install it as
 cc> manual. After installed, the GPG is still in 1.0.4.

That is probably due to the setting of your PATH.

 cc> Mandrake's GPG is a RPM package but there is no 1.0.6 RPM package yet.
Is
 cc> that possible to remove 1.0.4, there are some dependent packages, then

I am pretty sure that there is a Mandrake package with 1.0.6 out; I
have seen an announcement on Bugtraq.  However, I don't use Mandrake
and thus not able to tell you details.

  Werner