why does ***not*** imported key sign?!?

Timo Schulz twoaday@freakmail.de
Thu Jun 21 19:53:01 2001

On Thu Jun 21 2001, Daniele Russolillo wrote:

Hi,

> Why does it ignore my B account?...I don't understand...I browsed
> the FAQ+pdf Manual but I didn't find any info...
> If I go with gpg --edit-key B-ID I obtain...
The -r option is for recipients. If you want to choose a local id for signing you should use the -u options. From the manpage: -u, --local-user name Use name as the user ID to sign. This option is silently ignored for the list commands, so that it can be used in an options file. Timo -- Two-a-Day at WinPT.org keyid BF3DF9B4 http://www.WinPT.org