error sending to `search.keyserver.net': eof ?!?!

Kjetil Kjernsmo kjetil.kjernsmo@astro.uio.no
Thu Jun 21 20:48:01 2001

I have the same problem. I tried to read some docs, but found nothing. I have also sent an e-mail to webmaster@keyserver.net, it seems to be the address they have given for questions, but received no response. Instead, I have started sending my keys to keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net, that works well. But it seems like keyserver.net is preferred to pgp.net around here? Is pgp.net the keyserver for PGP software and keyserver.net for all OpenPGP-compliant applications, or something? Are keys shared between these servers, on only between the servers on each domain? Also, what does the above error message mean? What file is it it has reached the end of? Doesn't it connect at all? A HTTP status code would help a lot I think... Best, Kjetil -- Kjetil Kjernsmo Graduate astronomy-student Problems worthy of attack University of Oslo, Norway Prove their worth by hitting back E-mail: kjetikj@astro.uio.no - Piet Hein Homepage <URL:http://www.astro.uio.no/~kjetikj/> Webmaster@skepsis.no