GNUpg 1.0.6: "../cipher/tiger: not a gnupg extension: Undefined error: 0"

Robert Kennedy Robert Kennedy <robert@cs.stanford.edu>
Sun Jun 24 20:37:02 2001

PLEASE CC ME ON YOUR RESPONSE -- I DON'T READ THIS LIST

I just downloaded GNUpg 1.0.6 and tried to build it on my NetBSD/i386
1.3 system. The configure and build steps seemed to go OK, but during
"make checks" I get the following:

../g10/gpg --homedir . --quiet --yes --import ./pubdemo.asc
gpg: ../cipher/tiger: not a gnupg extension: Undefined error: 0

gpg: Segmentation fault caught ... exiting
*** Signal 11

Stop.

A web search reveals that this and similar problems seem to have been
encountered before by some people, but I've been unable to decipher
what the right fix is. Can anyone make a suggestion? Thanks!

	-- Robert Kennedy

PLEASE CC ME ON YOUR RESPONSE -- I DON'T READ THIS LIST