Selecting primary UID

Anthony E. Greene agreene@pobox.com
Tue Jun 26 18:29:01 2001

You realize of course that the real solution to this is to have a set of keys for each role that may require the use of digital signatures. Tony -- Anthony E. Greene <agreene@pobox.com> <http://www.pobox.com/~agreene/> PGP Key: 0x6C94239D/7B3D BD7D 7D91 1B44 BA26 C484 A42A 60DD 6C94 239D Chat: AOL/Yahoo: TonyG05 MSN: te_greene Linux. The choice of a GNU Generation. <http://www.linux.org/>