signing mail to a mailing list

Julia A. Case julie@MageNet.com
Fri Jun 29 23:00:01 2001

--LwW0XdcUbUexiWVK

Ok, another list that changes the Subject: line doesn't get the failed sign=
ature warnings, so=20
that's not it (makes sense since it is the messsage itself that is in the -=
-start-- --end--=20
delimiters)...  The lists must be playing with the mime headers or the carr=
iage returns...

How do I send a clearsig (I think that is what someone suggested) message t=
o test the theory?

Thanks,
Julia

Quoting Julia A. Case (julie@magenet.com):