gpg: NOTE: cipher algorithm 9 not found in preferences

Marco van Lienen Marco van Lienen <marcovl@worldonline.nl>
Tue Mar 6 14:12:01 2001

--s/l3CgOIzMHHjg/5

I have the cipher-algo RIJNDAEL256 setup in my ~/.gnupg/options file.
I'm running a RedHat 6.2 box with mutt 1.2.5i and gpg 1.04 and am using the=
 gpg.rc from
/usr/local/doc/mutt/samples/gpg.rc.
I access this file from within my .muttrc with the command:

source /homedir/.gnupg/gpg.rc

When I encrypt a PGP/MIME message to myself and decrypt it, gpg gives me a
note saying: gpg: NOTE: cipher algorithm 9 not found in preferences

Which preference file do I have to change to set this up.
The message decrypts fine as long as I encrypt it to my DSA key and not my
ELG-E key.

I hope I've provided enough info to get a response which hopefully will help
me out here.

greetz,
Marco.=20

--=20