No more encryption?

David R. Bergstein dbergst@phoenixdsl.com
Sat Mar 10 15:07:01 2001

I recently upgraded to KDE 2.1 but have not yet tested the GnuPG integration
for kmail since I recently expired my key.  I will do a simple test and post
the results for encrypting and signing emails from there sometime today.

-----Original Message-----
From: gnupg-users-admin@gnupg.org [mailto:gnupg-users-admin@gnupg.org]On
Behalf Of RBE
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2001 1:35 AM
To: GNUPG Users List
Subject: No more encryption?

I recently did an install on kde2.1 after crashing my linux system (eDesktop
2.4).  I had kde2.1 before the crash, but I had to reinstall everything
except my user directories.  Now the encryption does nothing.  It asks for
my
passphrase, but does no encryption nor signatures. Any ideas what can be
done?

--
Black Eagle