Generating RSA keys

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Thu Mar 15 09:49:02 2001

On Thu, 15 Mar 2001, cmeclax po'u le cmevi'u ke'umri wrote:

> with the RSA module loaded. The fix for this (which I haven't tried yet) is to
> remove an "#if 0" at the line number indicated in the error, and recompile. But
> I'm not sure if it's reasonable to expect someone who uses my pinger to
> recompile GPG. Can you enable this feature in the next version?
I don't think that it will go into 1.0.5, this one is already to long delayed. And GnuPG's RSA support won't help you because GnuPG will generate v4 RSA keys which are not usuable with PGP 2. Werner -- Werner Koch Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur g10 Code et non datur, nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est. Privacy Solutions -- Augustinus