exporting my private key

Georg Wilckens durandal@nfinity.de
Fri Mar 23 22:25:02 2001

--4Ckj6UjgE2iN1+kY

On Fri, Mar, 23, 2001 at 13:17:22 -0700, Chris Jones wrote:

> I've searched the online docs, but I can't find an answer to this
> question:
man 1 gpg | grep export-secret -A 8 =20
> I have a GPG key at home, and a different one at work. As I
> frequently read personal email from work, it would be nice if I could
> respond to personal email at work with a GPG signature that
> corresponds to that address.
Corresponds to the home address you mean? How about gpg --export-secret-keys [names] -a -o key.asc on the home machine and gpg --import key.asc =20 on the work machine. If you want to sign something with your home key use the --default-key [homeID] option to select the home key. Alternatively you can change the =2Egnupg/options file to select a different default-key.