Newbie

Greg Horne the_horne@thefreeinternet.co.uk
Thu Mar 29 19:46:04 2001

Hi,

I need to send secure emails from my webserver (for which I've created a key
pair, for the default mail address) to a home PC, running Win 2000, with
Outlook as the default mail client.  I've installed a version of gpg on the
PC and again created the key pair.  I've then exported and imported the
corresponding public keys.

At this point I'm very confused!  I need to send the encrypted email via the
command line using sendmail, to the client's email address, using Outlook!
Do you have any idea how I do this? How does Outlook decrypt the message?

Do you know of any online examples of doing this?

cheers
Greg