Batch --verify on Windows NT

Paolo Casagranda p.casagranda@rai.it
Fri Mar 30 12:29:05 2001

------=_NextPart_000_00C8_01C0B914.A573D450

Hi,
I have to automate the verification of signed (detached) documents. The =
problem is the GPG program output is quite "Informal" and difficult to =
interpret by a Windows NT application (it's informal; I think it could =
change in the next versions of GPG).
Does someone know if there's a trick to bypass the creation of a pipe =
and the parsing of the "informal" string that says "gpg: Good =
signature......." ? Is there some other way for the calling application =
to know if a detached signature is good?

Thank you very much

------=_NextPart_000_00C8_01C0B914.A573D450

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Hi,</DIV>
<DIV>I have to automate the verification of signed (detached) documents. =
The=20
problem is the GPG program output is quite "Informal" and difficult to =
interpret=20
by a Windows NT application (it's informal; I think it could change in =
the next=20
versions of GPG).</DIV>
<DIV>Does someone know if there's a trick to bypass the creation of a =
pipe and=20
the parsing of the "informal" string that says "gpg: Good =
signature......." ? Is=20
there some other way for the calling application to know if a detached =
signature=20
is good?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thank you very much</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00C8_01C0B914.A573D450--