Q: gpg on windows w/ removable media

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Sat Mar 31 14:47:01 2001

On Fri, 30 Mar 2001, Ben Paul Wise wrote:

> I do this on Linux, by having a soft link from ~/.gnupg/pubring.gpg to the
> corresponding thing on the floppy (similarly for secring). But if you modify
> either one, it overwrites the link and you have to copy it over by hand.
Which is probably not wnat a program should do. However, no more changes to this stuff because the key storage will be redisgned anyway. I use a secret-keyring /floppy/secring.gpg in my options file. Should also work under Windoze. Werner -- Werner Koch Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur g10 Code et non datur, nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est. Privacy Solutions -- Augustinus