[Announce] GnuPG 1.0.5 released

Waldemar Brodkorb Waldemar Brodkorb <waldemar.brodkorb@web.de>
Tue May 1 11:08:02 2001

Hello Werner,

Is it possible to change the primary uid? Or have I revoke a sign and make a new for the uid i want to be the primary? cya Waldemar -- * A good website for linuxsoftware: | (o_ * * http://www.sourceforge.net | //\ * * Linux rulez! ;-) | V_/_ * * GnuPG-Key: 0xBE21BD90 | Tux: #155220 | ICQ: 64035650 *