Problem with 1.0.5: skipped: public key already present

Lars Hecking lhecking@nmrc.ie
Thu May 3 11:35:01 2001

$ gpg --list-key lhecking
pub  1024D/83AC334A 1999-09-22 Lars Hecking <lhecking@nmrc.ucc.ie>
sub  1024g/9186116D 1999-09-22
$

 Now, when I'm in mutt and send an encrypted message to myself, I get this:

| gpg: using secondary key 9186116D instead of primary key 83AC334A
| gpg: using secondary key 9186116D instead of primary key 83AC334A
| gpg: No trust check due to --always-trust option
| gpg: 0x83AC334A: skipped: public key already present
| gpg: reading from `/tmp/mutt-localhost-8960-3'
| gpg: writing to `-'
| gpg: ELG-E/TWOFISH encrypted for: 9186116D Lars Hecking <lhecking@nmrc.ucc.ie>
Can someone explain this output to me? Is this normal? The "public key already present" line? Or do I need to edit my key entry? I can decrypt the received message just fine.