problem importing key

Benjamin Collar bcollar@cs.unm.edu
Tue May 8 22:14:01 2001

Hi Nils, Thanks for your help. I've cut it in a variety of ways but none work. You mean the message should just contain: - -----BEGIN .... Version: PGPfreeware 6.5.8 for non-commercial use <http://www.pgp.com> <key goes here> - -----END ... ? Won't work, though :( I've also tried it without the Version: information. Thanks Ben