(no subject)

Miroslav Koncar miroslav.koncar@etk.ericsson.se
Thu May 10 14:28:01 2001

Hello, Michael,

I'm developing a very similar thing, and I'm using GPG Made Easy API's. You can
find more unfo about it on:

http://www.gnupg.org/gpgme.html

It is all written in C, and it possible to build it for Windows, by compiling
it with a cross compileron UNIX. The result is a static library, which works on
top of GnuPG, and you then use it in compilation of programs. It is all still
in the development phases, but I have no problems with it, it works great.

Regrads,
    Miroslav