GPG>PGP signature validation

Anthony E . Greene agreene@pobox.com
Fri May 18 23:02:01 2001

Have you tried decrypting/verifying GPG files from anyone else? --=20 Anthony E. Greene <agreene@pobox.com> <http://www.pobox.com/~agreene/> PGP Key: 0x6C94239D/7B3D BD7D 7D91 1B44 BA26 C484 A42A 60DD 6C94 239D Chat: AOL/Yahoo: TonyG05 ICQ: 91183266 Linux. The choice of a GNU Generation. <http://www.linux.org/>