sylpheed GPG compatibility

Guy unixuser@flashmail.com
Thu Nov 1 21:19:01 2001

--=.q3oMyGMTzQq.IR

Hello Ryan

Thanks for your answer, but the problem is not the compatibility between Gnupg and PGP, but with compliance to PGP/MIME.
Sylpheed uses this to sign and encrypt mails, kmail e.g. doesn't.
When I mail from sylpheed+GPG on Linux to Eudora+PGP on Windows, I can't decrypt the message, signatures are correctly verified.
When I do the same from kmail, which uses clearsigning and standard ascii armored encryption, it works correctly.

As some of the people I mostly encrypt to have Eudora+PGP, it's a very irritating problem...

Guy