M$ Outlook - Plugin for GPG?

Hanno 'Rince' Wagner Hanno 'Rince' Wagner" <wagner@fitug.de
Sat Nov 10 00:46:01 2001

Hi,

I try to establish secure communication within a working council in
a company. Company-standard as MUA is Outlook (not outlook
express!), combined with M$ Exchange. I have looked for a Plugin for
Outlook, like there is one for PGP, but I haven't found one, only
one for Outlook Express, which apparently doesn't work together with
Outlook.

Since my collegues are not as "creative" than me, I'd like to make
the communication-encryption as simple as possible; therefore using
another GUI-Mailclient is not an option.

Does anyone know an Alternative; like a Plugin for Outlook? Or do I
have to go over 3rd-party-programs to encrypt?

Ciao, Hanno
--=20
|  Hanno Wagner  | Member of the HTML Writers Guild  | Rince@IRC      |
| Eine gewerbliche Nutzung meiner Email-Adressen ist nicht gestattet! |
| 74 a3 53 cc 0b 19 - we did it!          |    Generation @           |
> Erwaehnte ich schon, dass ich hoffe, dadurch microsoft.* per UUCP zu be=
kommen?
> *Heuteueberhauptnichtfordernddreinschau*
Erwaehnte ich schon, dass ich microsoft.* scheisse finde?
[Newsmaster Frank Kl=F6ker zu Marc F. Zimmermann in germanynet.hilfe]  =20