Encrypting mail to mailing lists

DeBug debug <debug@centras.lt>
Tue Nov 13 09:57:01 2001

BW>   which contains Moe, Larry, and Curly. I've got the keys for Moe,
BW>   Larry and Curly in my keyring.

BW>   I'd like the mail that I send to three.stooges@newt.com get
BW>   encrypted for Moe, Larry and Curly.
That's funny.
Answer please do you want to make your letter PUBLIC so that everyone
can read it? If not then you will have to send three letters for
everyone personally. Well you can combine them in a one letter but
there will be three parts in it encrypted separetly for each
individual reciever...
Of cause these thre persons can share one common key if they are
good friends :)

--
Best regards,
 DeBug                            mailto:debug@centras.lt