Encrypting mail to mailing lists

Toxik - Fabian Rodriguez Fabian.Rodriguez@Toxik.com
Tue Nov 13 15:47:01 2001

Hi,

It's my understanding that the way GPG would permit encryption to several
people regardless of destination address depends on the implementation of
your mail application plugin/integration.

With WINPT I can select various destination emails/users and encrypt text,
then send that text regardless of the recipient, encrypted to multiple
parties (not necessarily related to the recipient email). The encryption
process is not related to the email client.

Nothing stops you from doing the same from command line (encrypt to multiple
parties) then email the result wherever you please...

Good luck,

Fabian Rodriguez - Toxik Technologies Inc.
www.Toxik.com - OpenPGP ID: 0x5AF2A4D5