NEW problems-windows dl

William McNutt bgleboys@bigsky.net
Tue Nov 20 04:49:01 2001

Howdy,
I am now having difficulties with windows binary download
Get error mssgs about garbage at end zipfile, stucture, and central
header errors.

Being confused I dl zipfile 2-3x, had file names, a mix letters and
numbers, which generated, 'not valid zip file archive'.

What am I doing wrong? I need serious help. I would appreciate very
much.
I thank you all for the previous pointers and help.

Want to learn how to use the command line, as well as what it is. Space
is important. Have servere HDD memory limits. Inspite of what is said:
memory is not cheap.

Kind Regards