Installation woes on MacOSX 10.1.1

Gordon Worley redbird@rbisland.cx
Tue Nov 27 21:32:02 2001

On Tuesday, November 27, 2001, at 10:46  AM, Chris Tubbs wrote:

> <Unix Newbie alert>
>
> Trying to get gnupg 1.0.6 installed
>
> After running the configure script I type 'make' and get the following
> output:
>
> make: *** No targets.  Stop.
>
> Suggestions? What are the targets it's looking for? A particular
> directory?

You'll have to patch configure to generate the proper Makefiles.  It's a
problem with OS X using zsh for sh.  You can find the patches and full
build instructions for OS X at <http://macgpg.sourceforge.net/>.

BTW, I've had trouble getting the latest betas to build.  It seems they
thought they fixed the problem but didn't.  Anyone know who I should
contact in the autoconf project about this?

--
Gordon Worley
http://macgpg.sourceforge.net/              ``Doveriai no proveriai.''