"--passphrase-fd n" not working

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Thu Oct 4 23:02:02 2001

On Thu, 04 Oct 2001 14:00:55 +0200, Florian Weimer said:

> Hmm, I wonder why this note is necessary. Can't you use /dev/fd/n
> instead (and the same magic in GnuPG to make it work)?
I thought about this but it is not Posix (afaik) and does not work under Winodws. Yes, yes, I could interpret those filenames in gpg but this is not a clean solution. -- Werner Koch Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur g10 Code GmbH et non datur, nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est. Privacy Solutions -- Augustinus