gpg mingw32 - problem with RSA keys.

iain@minihub.org iain@minihub.org
Sun Oct 7 05:33:01 2001

Hi,

I am normally a linux user but I would like to be able to run gpg from a floppy
disk when I am travelling so I have started playing around with the Windows
port of gpg. I am having the following problem when using my RSA private key.

I can encrypt a message but when I try and decrypt I get the following error: