KMail 1.3.1

Dominik Schwald dominik@nextbyte.de
Mon Oct 8 03:40:01 2001

Am Montag, 8. Oktober 2001 01:27 schrieb Lee Evans:

> You can't - Kmail only got it's GPG support from the KDE2 branch -
> you'll have to upgrade. You probably shouldn't be using Kmail 1.x
> anyway, it has some date/time "issues" resulting from the billenium.
No, you're wrong. KMail 1.3.1 is the latest stable release of Kmail. It's part of KDE 2.2.1 (also the latest stable KDE release). To use gpg with Kmail you do the following: - Create your public/private Key - start KMail + SETTINGS + Configure KMail + Security Bye, dominik -- The box said "Requires Windows 95 or better." So I installed LINUX