errors and misc.

Courtney Couch courtney@webcreators.com
Mon Oct 8 13:35:01 2001

communications..and I am running into a few problems...</div>
signed files...this seems to be random occuring problem.</div>
input...like if it needs me to verify something it either does yes or
just fails...besides --batch.&nbsp; Randomly the gpg process will hang
around.&nbsp; Im assuming waiting for user input...but since it is run in
the background I cant really put input.&nbsp;&nbsp; These cases dont
happen that often so its not worth me manually doing it to reproduce
it...maybe once every 1000 uses.</div>
apreciated.</div>
<BR>

Chief Technical Officer<br>
Webcreators, Inc.<br>
</u>Tel. 949.439.0411 Fax. 949.440.7059<br>
<dl>