new gnupgshell 2.0.0

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Mon Oct 8 18:17:01 2001

On Fri, 5 Oct 2001 11:26:10 +0200, Kai Raven said:

> a new version 2.0.0 of the GnuPGshell is out:
> http://www.simtel.net/pub/dl/54555.shtml
Please note that this is proprietary software and as such off-topic. Furthermore I consider the use of "GnuPG" as the distinguishing part of the name a Bad Thing. GnuPG stands for Free Software - using a quite similar name for proprietary software might lead to wrong assumptions about the freedom state of "GnuPGshell". I'd appreciate if Roger Sondermann would rename his software. Werner -- Werner Koch Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, FSF Europe dum habetur et non datur, nondum habetur, Vice-Chancellor Germany quomodo habenda est. -- Augustinus