new gnupgshell 2.0.0

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Mon Oct 8 19:49:01 2001

On Mon, 08 Oct 2001 10:20:14 -0700, Nick Andriash said:

> Werner, it is Freeware... very well written... and does more to promote
Well, I and most people can't tell whether it is very well written because we lack the freedom to view the source code.
> to prohibit any discussion of it whatsoever, but even have Roger remove
I just said that advertising proprietary software is off topic. I won't object on any technical discussion as long as there is no obvious violation of applicable laws. Werner -- Werner Koch Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur g10 Code GmbH et non datur, nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est. Privacy Solutions -- Augustinus